Wednesday, July 17, 2013

HDR (High-Dynamic-Range) Photos





With this series of photographs, I wanted to show my ability of taking HDR photos. For those of you that do not know what a HDR image is, it's where you take the highlights of a photograph (over-exposing the picture two stops more than normal), a normal picture correctly exposed (regular exposure as if you were taking a proper picture), and the shadows of the picture (under-exposing the picture down two stops so that its darker than normal and that you get the shadows and dark areas of the picture itself). I took a couple of these shots in the Miami area while I was studying there for school. The top photo is Jade Beach in Sunny Isles. The next two are at a mansion that I was photographing a party at and I decided to take a few pictures of the sunset in the backyard. The last image is in Bal Harbour, Florida, where I would this scenery pretty amazing. In the background is the city of Miami; while in the foreground a storm approaches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment