Thursday, September 24, 2015

Update


Hey all,
I haven’t posted much on here in a while. So I just wanted to share a few updates and pictures.


  • I am now a senior at York College! So that is awesome. I am still photographing the sport teams and I’m currently using it as my independent study as well. So, I’m killing two birds with one stone. 
  • I started working for GradImages. It is a photography company that photographs college graduations. Seems easy right. Well its more difficult and chaotic than it seems. Now you wonder why your graduate's pictures look so darn good! A lot of work is done for those photos. 
Here are a few picture that I figured I share with you well mainly one as I am still editing a lot more as we speak!


I will try to update this more when I can. 



York College, senior forward, Christopher Saberton's header was the game-winning goal against Stevenson College. 

No comments:

Post a Comment